RCS has experience working with all levels of industry, academia, and government in a variety of technology and market areas. Although our management, marketing, and government relations experience can be generally applied, RCS offers specific expertise working with the following…
- Congressional outreach and advocacy
- US federal government, including technology research, program development, and budget appropriations for DOC, DOD, DOE, DOT, DHS, FCC, FERC, and NSF.
- Wireless communications, including public safety wireless broadband.
- Homeland Security state and local programs.
- Electronic device technology, including defense electronics, power electronics, semiconductor devices, and electronic materials.
- Defense Production Act priorities and allocation, capacity creation, and advocacy.
- Energy policy and regulatory advocacy, energy security, and energy assurance.
- Strategies for managing age-diverse workforces within public and private organizations.